Facilities Management Services for your Business in South Wales
Facilities Management for your business in Wales and South Wales will take away a huge amount of time and worry from you, as well as your team. A good facilities management company will take care of everything for you in regards to the upkeep and safety of your business property both inside and outside, and including all of your property systems. BPS Facilities Management has qualified experts available for all of your properties needs and a contract with us ensures you can leave the maintenance and safety of your property to us whilst you and your team focus on running your business.
We offer a planned maintenance service to ensure your appliances are regularly serviced and your building is kept in excellent condition inside and out, as well as reactive call-out services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for any time you need us.
Our team of professional, qualified, polite and customer-focused staff offer a complete engineering, repair and maintenance service to both privately or publicly run organisations.
We manage and support a wide range of businesses, including; manufacturing facilities, office buildings, retail centres, parks, sports facilities, hospitals, hotels, schools, churches, colleges, universities and many more.
BPS Facilities Management Services
Design, Planning, Supply, Installation, Decommissioning, Servicing, Repair, Maintenance and Safety Certificate Services:
- Boiler & Heating Services
- Plumbing Services
- Gas Services
- Boiler Services
- Air Conditioning & Ventilation Services
- Electrical Services
- Building Services
- Construction Services
- Internal Management Services
- Roofing Services
– We ensure all of our teams have the qualifications and experience needed for every job. Our fully qualified and rounded team are available 24/7. We ensure they receive ongoing training and adhere to all Health & Safety Legislation
– Our teams adhere to all national compliance regulations and British Standards as well as following the business we are working in policies & procedures
– We are environmentally aware and do everything we can to ensure minimal waste and efficient, cost-effective services within our and your business. We are always looking for cleaner and greener ways of working, improving your and our environmental credentials. We aim to be one of the UK’s greenest contractors by working with our partners and suppliers to reduce our impact on the environment
– We promote and aim to achieve sustainable working solutions for each and every customer
– We track all of your systems and appliances and book in regular maintenances and servicing to keep them running safely and efficiently within all national guidelines
– We work alongside your team and regularly review your property and site to anticipate and plan any future facility needs
– We offer emergency and reactive call-out services 24 hours a day if you need them, meaning one of our team will be on-site assessing and repairing any faults quickly to ensure minimal disruption to your business
– Our customer service is second to none whether you are talking to your contract manager, our 24/7 customer call centre, or our teams on-site as we know building strong working relationships with our customers is essential
Why use BPS for your Facilities Management?
1. Reduced Facility Costs
We can save you money on the maintenance of your property with a bespoke contract management service in place, built around your needs and requirements as a business.
The time spent searching for and booking different contractors for different jobs is hugely time-consuming and our facilities management service means you don’t have to, as we take care of it for you.
Our facilities management is an affordable service and allows you to spend your money responsibly. Our professional team provides outstanding and qualified performance enabling you and your team to be more productive and efficient.
Using our facility service means you don’t have to employ in-house trades to manage your property, as well as the management of the trades as we do it all for you.
We invest in ongoing training and compliance for each of our teams, premium tools and equipment to ensure ongoing exceptional service and delivery, meaning you don’t have to.
2. Compliance & Health & Safety
Industry and compliance obligations are critical to the financial well-being of your organisation, as well as your reputation. BPS keeps up to date with all required health and safety legislation when it comes to building maintenance and safety, meaning you don’t have to.
Health and safety is a major part of our and your business and ensuring your employees, customers and suppliers are safe is essential. Our professional facilities management team ensures that your responsibility as a business owner is adhered to and you keep everyone safe.
We provide timely and planned hardware servicing and repairs, always ensuring your equipment and property is safe and efficient.
Outsourcing your facilities management to us will ensure that your health and safety regulations are never compromised. We fully comply and operate in accordance with CDM Regulations HSE 2007 with amendments as necessary. We positively engage with all our clients’ Health & Safety procedures and we work closely with you to develop safe working practices.
3. Business Efficiency
Our services ensure the people you employ do the jobs you employ them to do rather than property maintenance and management. We are experts in facilities management and our policies and procedures mean efficiency in everything we do. At BPS we understand that in-house facilities management requires considerable time commitments and ongoing adherence to compliance.
You have us as your one point of contact to manage the services you need to keep your property in an up to date and safe condition. We have the knowledge and experience to effectively and efficiently manage all of your property needs.
4. Customer Service
We provide the same high level of service delivery, ensuring consistency in service provision that changes in line with your business. Our regular contract updates ensure you are happy with the services we are providing and we can adapt and change as you need us to.
Skilled provide employed and qualified tradespeople for each job and every job is completed to the highest of standards.
5. Brand & Appearance
We provide a facility management service meaning your property always looks its best both inside and out, as well as being safe.
6. Budget Planning
BPS allows you to budget plan for your facilities management costs rather than ad hoc costs that you are unable to predict for or collate to effectively manage. Our services include monthly management costs which can be planned into your budget. We commit to:
- Complete transparency in your overall maintenance services
- Transparent quote management, allowing you to see the cost and benefit of each part of our service
- Monthly facilities management invoicing
7. Project Management
We offer a full project management service that includes, planning, design, installation, decommissioning and maintenance aftercare and this means you don’t have to worry about finding the right contractor or business for the job and then managing them.
8. Organised & Proficient Workforce
An organised and proficient workplace that is always up to a high standard will mean your teams will be much more efficient, have pride in their workplace and want to look after it. A clean and tidy work area is known to impact the morale of a team and employees and it keeps them happier, safe and comfortable in their surroundings.
Customers and suppliers and potential customers and suppliers will be impressed with the professionalism and cleanliness of your business.
BPS Facilities Management will always ensure your property is looking at its best internally and externally as we understand that a well-maintained property creates a safe working environment, reduces energy costs and ensures all areas of the business can function smoothly and efficiently.
BPS is an independent Facilities Management Company based in South Wales. We provide 365 days, 24/7 facilities management and emergency services contracts throughout Wales, the South West of England and the M4 Corridor.
We have worked extremely hard to build our exceptional reputation and well-established client portfolio and our services are trusted by private blue-chip organisations as well as public sector operations.
We offer bespoke installation, repair and planned maintenance FM packages for commercial building owners and businesses. This includes inspection, servicing, maintenance and repair and certification contracts with access to our highly reactive emergency support teams. Our maintenance packages ensure your systems and appliances are fully serviced and certified when they need to be giving you peace of mind, along with a smooth and hassle-free, dependable operation.
Our team of project managers, customer service advisors, contract managers, gas engineers, joiners, electricians, engineers and construction engineers have all the skills needed to ensure any project, service or repair runs smoothly, efficiently and on time with no need for anyone within your business needing to find and manage subcontractors.
Contact us on 029 2048 4114 today to find out about the services we offer and to book your free, no-obligation facilities management contract meeting.