Worcester Commercial Boiler Fault or Maintenance Codes Explained by BPS Facilities Ltd
Boiler Fault or Maintenance Codes will tell you if you have a problem with your boiler or if you are likely to have a problem it and you should always use an experienced and qualified boiler company to ensure your commercial boiler works safely, effectively and efficiently. BPS are experts in all types of commercial boiler systems and qualified to assess and analyse Worcester Boiler Fault or Maintenance Codes.
BPS has a team of fully qualified and experienced gas engineers who are on hand 24 hours a day, 365 days a year for any commercial boiler emergency you may have. We offer maintenance contracts to suit you and your business and ensure your boiler is serviced regularly and maintained to a high standard, ensuring it is safe as well as efficient saving you fuel costs along the way.
Worcester Boilers are manufactured by Worcester, Bosch Group who have led the field in innovative boiler design and performance for over 50 years. Commercial Worcester Boilers offer exceptional quality with proven reliability as well as being extremely energy efficient, offering you economical running and value for money with a 2 years parts and labour guarantee.
- Worcester Boiler Warnings are framed and identified with a warning triangle printed on a grey background
- Worcester Boiler Electricity Hazards are identified by a lightning symbol surrounded by a warning triangle printed on a grey background
There are keywords in most boiler instruction manuals which indicate the seriousness of the issue and the consequences of not following the safety instructions:
- NOTICE indicates that material damage may occur.
- CAUTION indicates that minor to medium injury may occur.
- WARNING indicates that serious injury may occur.
- DANGER indicates a possible risk to life. Important information
At BPS we are always on hand for you and will quickly identify any issues and resolve them for you meaning you don’t have to be without heating or hot water for long if at all and sometimes we can resolve the issue over a quick telephone call with you. Our qualified Gas Safe registered gas engineers are available 24/7, 365 days a year for any emergency and we will ensure your boiler is serviced and maintained as it should be removing the need for you to be concerned about it.
- CH (boiler) flow = Central Heating flow
- CH return = Central Heating return
- DHW outlet = Domestic Hot Water warm outlet • MCW inlet = Mains Cold Water inlet
- UBA 3 = Universal Burner Automat 3
If you smell gas in your property at any time you should:
- Call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999 and call us straight after
- Extinguish any naked flames
- Not smoke or strike matches
- Not turn electrical switches on or off
- Open all available doors and windows
- Keep people away from the affected area
- Turn off the gas control valve at the meter and mains
To ensure your Worcester Boiler remains within its warranty it should be regularly serviced by a competent and qualified gas engineer who is gas safe registered. BPS gas engineers are registered as Worcester Service Engineers and have the experience and know-how to effectively service and repair any issues you may have with your Worcester Boiler. We always use original spare parts when repairing your Worcester Boiler which maintains the economy, safety as well as its reliability. At every service, we will stamp and complete your Service Record book in line with servicing and installation requirements. At BPS we are also registered as fully competent to fully install any Worcester Boiler system.
To ensure you maximise your Worcester boilers life and it continues to operate at optimum efficiency and performance you should always have it regularly serviced and maintenance checks completed by a Worcester registered gas engineer like BPS, even after the 2 year warranty period.
All our Gas Engineers are Gas Safe Registered and will ensure your Worcester boiler continues to run safely, effectively and efficiently.
Worcester Boiler Fault or Maintenance Codes
Main Display Code hash, dash or – The boiler is in the operating phase. It flashes 5 times within 5 seconds means the boiler is starting up and the basic controllers are being tested. when a new controller is fitted the code flashes a maximum of 10 times.
Main Display Code -R & Sub Display Code 208 The boiler is in the operating phase. The boiler is in service mode or is testing the flue gas.
Main Display Code -H & Sub Display Code 200 The boiler is in the operating phase. The boiler is heating.
Main Display Code -H & Sub Display Code 200 The boiler is in the operating phase. The boiler is in manual operation mode.
Main Display Code =H & Sub Display Code 201 The boiler is in the operating phase. The boiler is in heating mode.
Main Display Code =H & Sub Display Code 201 The boiler is in the operating phase. The pump has run-over time via the external hot water cylinder.
Main Display Code DR & Sub Display Code 202 The boiler is in the operating phase. The switch optimisation programme has been activated which means there has been more demand than once every 10 minutes subsequently meaning the boiler can’t be restarted for at least 10 minutes.
Main Display Code DR & Sub Display Code 305 The boiler is in the operating phase. The boiler can’t temporarily start after a DHW request has ended.
Main Display Code DC & Sub Display Code 283 The boiler is in the pre-operative phase. The boiler is preparing for a burner startup when there has been a heat demand or a DWH request.
Main Display Code DE & Sub Display Code 265 The boiler is in readiness for operation phase. The boiler is ready to work and there is heat demand, but too much energy has been supplied to the system.
Main Display Code DH & Sub Display Code 203 The boiler is in readiness for operation phase. The boiler is ready to work but there is no heat currently required from the boiler system.
Main Display Code DL & Sub Display Code 284 The boiler is in the ignition phase. The boilers gas valve is activated.
Main Display Code DU & Sub Display Code 270 The boiler is in the start-up phase. The boiler has started after the mains supply has been activated or when there has been a completion of a system reset. The code is displayed for 4 minutes.
Main Display Code Dy & Sub Display Code 204 The boiler is in the operating phase. the flow temperature is higher than the flow temperature setting, or higher than the flow temperature.
Main Display Code 2E & Sub Display Code 207 There is a fault. The boilers system pressure is too low (less than 0.2 bar)
Main Display Code 888 This is a function test. it is a display test during the boilers start-up phase and shows for a maximum of 1 second.
Main Display Code R11 & Sub Display Code 802 There is a fault. The boilers time is not set or has failed which could be due to a power cut.
Main Display Code R11 & Sub Display Code 803 There is a fault. The boilers date function is not set or has failed, this could be due to a power cut.
Main Display Code H7 The boiler is in the operating phase. The system pressure is below 1.0 bar.
Main Display Code P – – The boiler is in the operating phase. The system pressure is too high and over 4.0 bar or there is a problem with the pressure sensor.
Main Display Code rE There is a fault. reset is needed, the code is displayed for 5 seconds after the rest button is pressed.
About BPS Facilities boiler Services
- At BPS, we offer fully planned repair and maintenance services that will keep your Commercial Boiler running efficiently and safely
- We will come out and complete a regular service and maintenance check which will keep your boiler system under its warranty and ensure it is working at its optimum capacity is working safely and is energy efficient
- Our maintenance checks help to prevent issues with your boiler system before anything becomes a problem
- Our planned maintenance services and contracts are designed around your requirements, systems and business needs and are always carried out by one of our suitably qualified gas engineers in line with all current Health & Safety regulations
- Full risk assessment and method statements are always provided
- We have comprehensive practical experience and expertise in the installation and maintenance of commercial boiler systems ranging from smaller systems through to full-scale commercial property systems
- We install and manage commercial boiler control systems which make it possible for our team to pinpoint problems with your heating or cooling systems long before you do. Through an online network, our team can keep track of precise faults, diagnose them and frequently resolve them remotely
- We offer a consultancy service to advise you on the industry’s most up to date, state-of-the-art, energy-efficient and cost-saving products. This service includes the planning and design stage, through to installation and project fulfilment, together with planned aftercare
- Our Commercial Gas Engineers qualifications and practical experience make it possible for us to deal with all types and brands of systems, and whether it is a routine inspection or a repair we can assist
- Our customer-focused ethos means that every team member at BPS is focused on delivering the best service every time, we only do a job if it needs doing and complete all work to the highest of standards
Contact us today on 029 20 484114 and one of our team will be happy to answer any questions you may about your Worcester Commercial Boiler Fault or Maintenance Codes or arrange your service, repair or installation planning visit.